25 Denim Hacks to save your favourite jeans
Most of us have been Team Jeans since childhood. The comfort, the versatility, the continuous reinvention of this casual item of clothing is what makes it a must in every wardrobe. And while finding the perfect fit may not be as hard as swimsuit shopping, it’s still pretty hard! Do they make your butt look right? Aren’t they a little too long? Do they go with your favorite shoes? Are they even in your price range? There are plenty of questions to answer. And once you do find those perfect jeans, you never want to let them go. So take good care of them and make them last with these 5 jean hacks:
1. Temporary hem tape can be a life savior! Use it to hem your jeans for the night, and rip it off the next morning to get your beloved jeans back.
2. Adjust the length of your jeans to that of your legs by cuffing them! Rolling them up looks best on boyfriend jeans, while rolling them under is more suited for skinny jeans.
3. Keep your zipper up with this super easy trick: a key ring is all you need!
4. Take in the waist of your oversized jeans by adding in an elastic band! This 5-minute project will save you hours of pulling your top at the back.
5. Fix holes in your jeans instead of automatically sending them to the bin when they’re ripped in wrong places.
6. Maximize closet space by storing all your jeans on a single multi-hanger. Of course, if “all your jeans” doesn’t mean 20 pairs…Find a sponsor for your web site. Get paid for your great content. shareasale.com.
Post a Comment