By Clement Obere ( Fashion Lovers).
When it comes to elegance, few dress trends have conveyed this message completely.
The overcoat has evolved over a period of time, some have been made of materials like wool, cotton, silk and a host lot of different shades tailored at meeting the needs of every prospective individual.
2020 updated overcoat tips.
The overcoat as a stand alone item will do little or no good, but has to be complemented with the following to make it stand out even better.
1. Turtle neck: What gives an overcoat more fitting and balance than a well fitted turtle neck, sure you will have all eyes on you.
2. A fitted jeans: This sure will come as a surprise, display those lovely hips , sure you will have the look of Hollywood next big thing.
3. An ankle boot: Oh this is one of our big take, whats more chick than a lady with boots to match and complement those looks. We highly recommend boots by Timberland.
4. Accessories: Whats more complementing than a nice leather hand bag to boost that look of yours.
5. Head gear: A beret, or a well designed headgear wont be a bad idea either.